How to Cite this Article: Žilina O, Reimand T, Zjablovskaja P, Männik K, Männamaa M, Traat A, Puusepp-Benazzouz H, Kurg A, Õunap K. 2012. Maternally and Paternally Inherited Deletion of 7q31 Involving the FOXP2 Gene in Two Families. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:254–256.
Maternally and paternally inherited deletion of 7q31 involving the FOXP2 gene in two families†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 254–256, January 2012
How to Cite
Žilina, O., Reimand, T., Zjablovskaja, P., Männik, K., Männamaa, M., Traat, A., Puusepp-Benazzouz, H., Kurg, A. and Õunap, K. (2012), Maternally and paternally inherited deletion of 7q31 involving the FOXP2 gene in two families. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 254–256. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34378
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 8175, 7617
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: SF0180027s10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!