How to Cite this Article: Agopian AJ, Canfield MA, Olney RS, Lupo PJ, Ramadhani T, Mitchell LE, Shaw GM, Moore CA, the National Birth Defects Prevention Study. 2012. Spina bifida subtypes and sub-phenotypes by maternal race/ethnicity in the National Birth Defects Prevention Study. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:109–115.
Spina bifida subtypes and sub-phenotypes by maternal race/ethnicity in the National Birth Defects Prevention Study†
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 109–115, January 2012
How to Cite
Agopian, A.J., Canfield, M. A., Olney, R. S., Lupo, P. J., Ramadhani, T., Mitchell, L. E., Shaw, G. M., Moore, C. A. and the National Birth Defects Prevention Study (2012), Spina bifida subtypes and sub-phenotypes by maternal race/ethnicity in the National Birth Defects Prevention Study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 109–115. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34383
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!