The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Published 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 116–123, January 2012
How to Cite
Jackson, J. M., Crider, K. S., Rasmussen, S. A., Cragan, J. D. and Olney, R. S. (2012), Trends in cytogenetic testing and identification of chromosomal abnormalities among pregnancies and children with birth defects, metropolitan Atlanta, 1968–2005. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 116–123. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34385
How to Cite this Article: Jackson JM, Crider KS, Rasmussen SA, Cragan JD, Olney RS. 2012. Trends in cytogenetic testing and identification of chromosomal abnormalities among pregnancies and children with birth defects, metropolitan Atlanta, 1968–2005. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:116–123.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!