How to Cite this Article: Kayserili H, Altunoglu U, Ozgur H, Basaran S, Uyguner ZO. 2012. Mild nasal malformations and parietal foramina caused by Homozygous ALX4 mutations. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:236–244.
Mild nasal malformations and parietal foramina caused by homozygous ALX4 mutations†
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages 236–244, January 2012
How to Cite
Kayserili, H., Altunoglu, U., Ozgur, H., Basaran, S. and Uyguner, Z.O. (2012), Mild nasal malformations and parietal foramina caused by homozygous ALX4 mutations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 236–244. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34390
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK). Grant Number: 108S418
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genetic analysis of the role of Alx4 in the coordination of lower body and external genitalia formation, European Journal of Human Genetics, 2014, 22, 3, 350, , , , , , , , ,