Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 989–995, May 2012
How to Cite
Yang, J. H., Han, H., Jang, S. Y., Moon, J. R., Sung, K., Chung, T.-Y., Lee, H. J., Ki, C.-S. and Kim, D.-K. (2012), A comparison of the ghent and revised ghent nosologies for the diagnosis of marfan syndrome in an adult korean population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 989–995. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34392
How to Cite this Article: Yang JH, Han H, Jang SY, Moon JR, Sung K, Chung T-Y, Lee HJ, Ki C-S, Kim D-K. 2011. A comparison of the Ghent and revised Ghent nosologies for the diagnosis of Marfan syndrome in an adult Korean population. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:989–995.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!