How to Cite this Article: Faletra F, D'Adamo AP, Rocca MS, Carrozzi M, Perrone MD, Pecile V, Gasparini P. 2012. Does the 1.5 Mb microduplication in chromosome band Xp22.31 have a pathogenetic role? New contribution and a review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:461–464.
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 2, pages 461–464, February 2012
How to Cite
Faletra, F., D'Adamo, A. P., Rocca, M. S., Carrozzi, M., Perrone, M. D., Pecile, V. and Gasparini, P. (2012), Does the 1.5 Mb microduplication in chromosome band Xp22.31 have a pathogenetic role? New contribution and a review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 461–464. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34398
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!