How to Cite this Article: Fuke-Sato T, Yamazawa K, Nakabayashi K, Matsubara K, Matsuoka K, Hasegawa T, Dobashi K, Ogata T. 2012. Mosaic upd(7)mat in a patient with Silver–Russell syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:465–468.
Mosaic upd(7)mat in a patient with Silver–Russell syndrome†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 2, pages 465–468, February 2012
How to Cite
Fuke-Sato, T., Yamazawa, K., Nakabayashi, K., Matsubara, K., Matsuoka, K., Hasegawa, T., Dobashi, K. and Ogata, T. (2012), Mosaic upd(7)mat in a patient with Silver–Russell syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 465–468. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34404
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 22249010
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. Grant Number: H21-005
- Grant of National Center for Child Health and Development. Grant Number: 23A-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!