The authors have no conflicts of interest.
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 2, pages 309–314, February 2012
How to Cite
Tompson, S. W., Faqeih, E. A., Ala-Kokko, L., Hecht, J. T., Miki, R., Funari, T., Funari, V. A., Nevarez, L., Krakow, D. and Cohn, D. H. (2012), Dominant and recessive forms of fibrochondrogenesis resulting from mutations at a second locus, COL11A2. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 309–314. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34406
How to Cite this Article: Tompson SW, Faqeih EA, Ala-Kokko L, Hecht JT, Miki R, Funari T, Funari VA, Nevarez L, Krakow D, Cohn DH. 2012. Dominant and recessive forms of fibrochondrogenesis resulting from mutations at a second locus, COL11A2. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:309–314.
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DE019567, HD22657, M01-RR00425
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!