Conflict of interest: All authors declare no competing interests.
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 2, pages 315–321, February 2012
How to Cite
Lee, K., Ansar, M., Andrade, P. B., Khan, B., Santos-Cortez, R. L. P., Ahmad, W. and Leal, S. M. (2012), Novel CLDN14 mutations in Pakistani families with autosomal recessive non-syndromic hearing loss. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 315–321. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34407
How to Cite this Article: Lee K, Ansar M, Andrade PB, Khan B, Santos-Cortez RLP, Ahmad W, Leal SM. 2012. Novel CLDN14 mutations in Pakistani families with autosomal recessive non-syndromic hearing loss Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:315–321.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
- Higher Education Commission, Islamabad, Pakistan
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)—National Institute of Deafness and Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: DC011651, DC03594
- NIH. Grant Number: N01-HG-65403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!