How to Cite this Article: Boghossian NS, Horbar JD, Murray JC, Carpenter JH, for the Vermont Oxford Network. 2012. Anthropometric charts for infants with trisomies 21, 18, or 13 born between 22 weeks gestation and term: The VON charts. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:322–332.
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 2, pages 322–332, February 2012
How to Cite
Boghossian, N. S., Horbar, J. D., Murray, J. C., Carpenter, J. H. and for the Vermont Oxford Network (2012), Anthropometric charts for infants with trisomies 21, 18, or 13 born between 22 weeks gestation and term: The VON charts. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 322–332. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34423
Conflict of interest: Dr. Horbar is the Chief Executive and Scientific Officer of the Vermont Oxford Network. Mr. Carpenter is the Director of Operations and Statistics at the Vermont Oxford Network. Both receive salary from the Vermont Oxford Network. None of the authors have disclosures to report.
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!