How to Cite this Article: Jezela-Stanek A, Kucharczyk M, Pelc M, Chrzanowska KH, Krajewska-Walasek M. 2012. Minimal clinical findings in a patient with 15qter microdeletion syndrome: Delineation of the associated phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:922–926.
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 922–926, April 2012
How to Cite
Jezela-Stanek, A., Kucharczyk, M., Pelc, M., Chrzanowska, K. H. and Krajewska-Walasek, M. (2012), Minimal clinical findings in a patient with 15qter microdeletion syndrome: Delineation of the associated phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 922–926. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.34440
Aleksandra Jezela-Stanek and Marzena Kucharczyk contributed equally to this study
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: 0605/B/P01/2009/37
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!