the AJMG SEQUENCE
More accurate Down syndrome screening test hits the market
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 1, pages viii–ix, January 2012
How to Cite
(2012), More accurate Down syndrome screening test hits the market. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: viii–ix. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35199
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- 2009. Screening for Down Syndrome: Changing Practice of Obstetricians. Am J Obstet Gynecol 200: 4B9.e1–4B9.e9. , , .
- 2011. DNA Sequencing of Maternal Plasma to Detect Down syndrome: An nternational Clinical Validation Study. Genetics in Medicine 3(11): 913–920. , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Having a Son or Daughter with Down Syndrome: Perspectives from Mothers and Fathers. AJMG 155(10): 2335–2347. , , .
- 2011. Having a Brother or Sister with Down Syndrome: Perspectives from Siblings. AJMG. 155(10): 2360–2399. , , .
- 2011. Self-Perceptions from People with Down Syndrome. AJMG 155(10): 2360–2369. , , .