How to Cite this Article: Pineda-Alvarez DE, Solomon BD, Roessler E, Balog JZ, Hadley DW, Zein WM, Brooks BP, Muenke M. 2012. Patients within the broad holoprosencephaly spectrum have distinct and subtle ophthalmologic anomalies: Response to Khan. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1244–1245.
Patients within the broad holoprosencephaly spectrum have distinct and subtle ophthalmologic anomalies: Response to Khan†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Published in 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1244–1245, May 2012
How to Cite
Pineda-Alvarez, D. E., Solomon, B. D., Roessler, E., Balog, J. Z., Hadley, D. W., Zein, W. M., Brooks, B. P. and Muenke, M. (2012), Patients within the broad holoprosencephaly spectrum have distinct and subtle ophthalmologic anomalies: Response to Khan. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1244–1245. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35207
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!