How to Cite this Article: Hu C-H, Liu Y-F, Yu J-S, Ng Y-Y, Chen S-J, Su P-H, Chen J-Y. 2012. A MID1 gene mutation in a patient with Opitz G/BBB syndrome that altered the 3D structure of SPRY domain. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:726–731.
A MID1 gene mutation in a patient with Opitz G/BBB syndrome that altered the 3D structure of SPRY domain†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 726–731, April 2012
How to Cite
Hu, C.-H., Liu, Y.-F., Yu, J.-S., Ng, Y.-Y., Chen, S.-J., Su, P.-H. and Chen, J.-Y. (2012), A MID1 gene mutation in a patient with Opitz G/BBB syndrome that altered the 3D structure of SPRY domain. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 726–731. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35216
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!