How to Cite this Article: Ruggieri M, Milone P, Pavone P, Falsaperla R, Polizzi A, Caltabiano R, Fichera M, Gabriele AL, Distefano A, De Pasquale R, Salpietro V, Micali G, Pavone L. 2012. Nevus vascularis mixtus (cutaneous vascular twin nevi) associated with intracranial vascular malformation of the Dyke–Davidoff–Masson type in two patients. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 2870–2880.
Nevus vascularis mixtus (cutaneous vascular twin nevi) associated with intracranial vascular malformation of the Dyke–Davidoff–Masson type in two patients†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUE: GROWTH CHARTS IN GENETIC SYNDROMES
Volume 158A, Issue 11, pages 2870–2880, November 2012
How to Cite
Ruggieri, M., Milone, P., Pavone, P., Falsaperla, R., Polizzi, A., Caltabiano, R., Fichera, M., Gabriele, A. L., Distefano, A., De Pasquale, R., Salpietro, V., Micali, G. and Pavone, L. (2012), Nevus vascularis mixtus (cutaneous vascular twin nevi) associated with intracranial vascular malformation of the Dyke–Davidoff–Masson type in two patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2870–2880. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35221
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!