Conflict of interest: None.
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 3, pages 588–596, March 2012
How to Cite
Hoeltzenbein, M., Elefant, E., Vial, T., Finkel-Pekarsky, V., Stephens, S., Clementi, M., Allignol, A., Weber-Schoendorfer, C. and Schaefer, C. (2012), Teratogenicity of mycophenolate confirmed in a prospective study of the European Network of Teratology Information Services. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 588–596. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35223
How to Cite this Article: Hoeltzenbein M, Elefant E, Vial T, Finkel-Pekarsky V, Stephens S, Clementi M, Allignol A, Weber-Schoendorfer C, Schaefer C. 2012. Teratogenicity of mycophenolate confirmed in a prospective study of the European Network of Teratology Information Services. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:588–596.
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!