How to Cite this Article: Denadai R, Raposo-Amaral CE, Bertola D, Kim C, Alonso N, Hart T, Han S, Stelini RF, Buzzo CL, Raposo-Amaral CA, Hart PS. 2012. Identification of 2 novel ANTXR2 mutations in patients with hyaline fibromatosis syndrome and proposal of a modified grading system. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:732–742.
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 732–742, April 2012
How to Cite
Denadai, R., Raposo-Amaral, C. E., Bertola, D., Kim, C., Alonso, N., Hart, T., Han, S., Stelini, R. F., Buzzo, C. L., Raposo-Amaral, C. A. and Hart, P. S. (2012), Identification of 2 novel ANTXR2 mutations in patients with hyaline fibromatosis syndrome and proposal of a modified grading system. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 732–742. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35228
Rafael Denadai, Cassio E. Raposo-Amaral, and Débora Bertola contributed equally to this work.
Sources of funding: None/Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!