How to Cite this Article: Butler MG, Dagenais SL, Garcia-Perez JL, Brouillard P, Vikkula M, Strouse P, Innis JW, Glover TW. 2012. Microcephaly, intellectual impairment, bilateral vesicoureteral reflux, distichiasis, and glomuvenous malformations associated with a 16q24.3 contiguous gene deletion and a Glomulin mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:839–849.
Microcephaly, intellectual impairment, bilateral vesicoureteral reflux, distichiasis, and glomuvenous malformations associated with a 16q24.3 contiguous gene deletion and a Glomulin mutation†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 839–849, April 2012
How to Cite
Butler, M. G., Dagenais, S. L., Garcia-Perez, J. L., Brouillard, P., Vikkula, M., Strouse, P., Innis, J. W. and Glover, T. W. (2012), Microcephaly, intellectual impairment, bilateral vesicoureteral reflux, distichiasis, and glomuvenous malformations associated with a 16q24.3 contiguous gene deletion and a Glomulin mutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 839–849. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35229
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Institutes of Health (NIH grant). Grant Number: HL71206
- American Heart Association Midwest Affiliate (Predoctoral Fellowship). Grant Number: 0710064Z
- University of Michigan Program in Genetics Training Grant. Grant Number: GM007544-31
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles initiated by the Belgian Federal Science Policy, Network 6/05
- Concerted Research Actions (A.R.C.)—Convention No. 07/12-005 of the Belgian French Community Ministry
- National Institute of Health, Program Project. Grant Number: P01 AR048564
- F.R.S.-FNRS (Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!