How to Cite this Article: Zampatti S, Castori M, Fischer B, Ferrari P, Garavelli L, Dionisi-Vici C, Agolini E, Wischmeijer A, Morava E, Novelli G, Häberle J, Kornak U, Brancati F. 2012. De Barsy Syndrome: a genetically heterogeneous autosomal recessive cutis laxa syndrome related to P5CS and PYCR1 dysfunction. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:927–931.
De Barsy Syndrome: A genetically heterogeneous autosomal recessive cutis laxa syndrome related to P5CS and PYCR1 dysfunction†
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 927–931, April 2012
How to Cite
Zampatti, S., Castori, M., Fischer, B., Ferrari, P., Garavelli, L., Dionisi-Vici, C., Agolini, E., Wischmeijer, A., Morava, E., Novelli, G., Häberle, J., Kornak, U. and Brancati, F. (2012), De Barsy Syndrome: A genetically heterogeneous autosomal recessive cutis laxa syndrome related to P5CS and PYCR1 dysfunction. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 927–931. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35231
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- Italian Ministry of Health (Ricerca Corrente 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!