How to Cite this Article: Voermans NC, Kempers M, Lammens M, van Alfen N, Janssen MC, Bönnemann C, van Engelen BG, Hamel BC. 2012. Myopathy in a 20-year-old female patient with D4ST-1 deficient Ehlers-Danlos syndrome due to a homozygous CHST14 mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:850–855.
Myopathy in a 20-year-old female patient with D4ST-1 deficient Ehlers-Danlos syndrome due to a homozygous CHST14 mutation†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 850–855, April 2012
How to Cite
Voermans, N.C., Kempers, M., Lammens, M., van Alfen, N., Janssen, M.C., Bönnemann, C., van Engelen, B.G. and Hamel, B.C. (2012), Myopathy in a 20-year-old female patient with D4ST-1 deficient Ehlers-Danlos syndrome due to a homozygous CHST14 mutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 850–855. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35232
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- Prinses Beatrix Fonds
Vol. 161, Issue 2, 403, Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!