Disclosure summary: the authors have nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 856–860, April 2012
How to Cite
Capalbo, D., Melis, D., De Martino, L., Palamaro, L., Riccomagno, S., Bona, G., Cordeddu, V., Pignata, C. and Salerno, M. (2012), Noonan-like syndrome with loose anagen hair associated with growth hormone insensitivity and atypical neurological manifestations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 856–860. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35234
How to Cite this Article: Capalbo D, Melis D, De Martino L, Palamaro L, Riccomagno S, Bona G, Cordeddu V, Pignata C, Salerno M. 2012. Noonan-like syndrome with loose anagen hair associated with growth hormone insensitivity and atypical neurological manifestations. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:856–860.
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!