How to Cite this Article: Motobayashi M, Nishimura-Tadaki A, Inaba Y, Kosho T, Miyatake S, Niimi T, Nishimura T, Wakui K, Fukushima Y, Matsumoto, N, Koike K, Neurodevelopmental features in 2q23.1 microdeletion syndrome: Report of a new patient with intractable seizures and review of literature 2012. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:861–868.
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 861–868, April 2012
How to Cite
Motobayashi, M., Nishimura-Tadaki, A., Inaba, Y., Kosho, T., Miyatake, S., Niimi, T., Nishimura, T., Wakui, K., Fukushima, Y., Matsumoto, N. and Koike, K. (2012), Neurodevelopmental features in 2q23.1 microdeletion syndrome: Report of a new patient with intractable seizures and review of literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 861–868. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35235
Mitsuo Motobayashi and Akira Nishimura-Tadaki have contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
- Research on Intractable Diseases, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Japanese Epilepsy Research Foundation
- Naito Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!