How to Cite this Article: Inglis A, Hippman C, Austin J. 2012. Prenatal testing for Down syndrome: The perspectives of parents of individuals with Down syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:743–750.
Prenatal testing for Down syndrome: The perspectives of parents of individuals with Down syndrome†
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 743–750, April 2012
How to Cite
Inglis, A., Hippman, C. and Austin, J. C. (2012), Prenatal testing for Down syndrome: The perspectives of parents of individuals with Down syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 743–750. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35238
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!