Eri Kondo and Takafumi Nishimura contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 772–778, April 2012
How to Cite
Kondo, E., Nishimura, T., Kosho, T., Inaba, Y., Mitsuhashi, S., Ishida, T., Baba, A., Koike, K., Nishino, I., Nonaka, I., Furukawa, T. and Saito, K. (2012), Recessive RYR1 mutations in a patient with severe congenital nemaline myopathy with ophthalomoplegia identified through massively parallel sequencing. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 772–778. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35243
How to Cite this Article: Kondo E, Nishimura T, Kosho T, Inaba Y, Mitsuhashi S, Ishida T, Baba A, Koike K, Nishino I, Nonaka I, Furukawa T, Saito K. 2012. Recessive RYR1 mutations in a patient with severe congenital nemaline myopathy with ophthalomoplegia identified through massively parallel sequencing. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:772–778.
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2011
- Research Committee of Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
- Support Center for Women's Health Care Professionals and Researchers
- Research on Intractable Diseases, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!