How to Cite this Article: Fernández RM, Núñez-Torres R, García L, de Agustín JC, Antiñolo G, Borrego S. 2012. Association of X-linked hydrocephalus and Hirschsprung disease: Report of a new patient with a mutation in the L1CAM gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:816–820.
Association of X-linked hydrocephalus and Hirschsprung disease: Report of a new patient with a mutation in the L1CAM gene†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 816–820, April 2012
How to Cite
Fernández, R. M., Núñez-Torres, R., García-Díaz, L., de Agustín, J. C., Antiñolo, G. and Borrego, S. (2012), Association of X-linked hydrocephalus and Hirschsprung disease: Report of a new patient with a mutation in the L1CAM gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 816–820. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35244
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain. Grant Number: PI101290
- Consejeria de Innovación Ciencia y Empresa de la Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: CTS 2590
- Consejeria de Salud de la Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: PI0249-2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!