How to Cite this Article: Fernández RM, Núñez-Torres R, García L, de Agustín JC, Antiñolo G, Borrego S. 2012. Association of X-linked hydrocephalus and Hirschsprung disease: Report of a new patient with a mutation in the L1CAM gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:816–820.
Association of X-linked hydrocephalus and Hirschsprung disease: Report of a new patient with a mutation in the L1CAM gene†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 816–820, April 2012
How to Cite
Fernández, R. M., Núñez-Torres, R., García-Díaz, L., de Agustín, J. C., Antiñolo, G. and Borrego, S. (2012), Association of X-linked hydrocephalus and Hirschsprung disease: Report of a new patient with a mutation in the L1CAM gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 816–820. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35244
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain. Grant Number: PI101290
- Consejeria de Innovación Ciencia y Empresa de la Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: CTS 2590
- Consejeria de Salud de la Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: PI0249-2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!