How to Cite this Article: Barbosa-Buck CO, Orioli IM, Dutra MG, Lopez-Camelo J, Castilla EE, Cavalcanti DP. 2012. Clinical epidemiology of skeletal dysplasias in South America. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1038–1045.
Clinical epidemiology of skeletal dysplasias in South America†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1038–1045, May 2012
How to Cite
Barbosa-Buck, C. O., Orioli, I. M., da Graça Dutra, M., Lopez-Camelo, J., Castilla, E. E. and Cavalcanti, D. P. (2012), Clinical epidemiology of skeletal dysplasias in South America. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1038–1045. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35246
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
- MCT/CNPq, Brazil. Grant Numbers: 573993/2008-4, 476978/2008-4, 554755/2009-2, 306750/2009-0
- INAGEMP. Grant Number: 402045/2010-6
- FAPERJ, Brazil. Grant Numbers: E-26/102.748/2008, E-26/170.007/2008
- CAPES, Brazil. Grant Numbers: 1957/2009, 2799/2010
- FAPESP, Brazil. Grant Number: 98/16006-6
- CAPES, Brazil. Grant Number: 0603-08-2
- CNPq, Brazil. Grant Number: 402008/2010-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!