How to Cite this Article: Barbosa-Buck CO, Orioli IM, Dutra MG, Lopez-Camelo J, Castilla EE, Cavalcanti DP. 2012. Clinical epidemiology of skeletal dysplasias in South America. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1038–1045.
Clinical epidemiology of skeletal dysplasias in South America†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1038–1045, May 2012
How to Cite
Barbosa-Buck, C. O., Orioli, I. M., da Graça Dutra, M., Lopez-Camelo, J., Castilla, E. E. and Cavalcanti, D. P. (2012), Clinical epidemiology of skeletal dysplasias in South America. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1038–1045. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35246
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
- MCT/CNPq, Brazil. Grant Numbers: 573993/2008-4, 476978/2008-4, 554755/2009-2, 306750/2009-0
- INAGEMP. Grant Number: 402045/2010-6
- FAPERJ, Brazil. Grant Numbers: E-26/102.748/2008, E-26/170.007/2008
- CAPES, Brazil. Grant Numbers: 1957/2009, 2799/2010
- FAPESP, Brazil. Grant Number: 98/16006-6
- CAPES, Brazil. Grant Number: 0603-08-2
- CNPq, Brazil. Grant Number: 402008/2010-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!