Conflict of interest: None.
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 784–794, April 2012
How to Cite
Shi, M., Murray, J. C., Marazita, M. L., Munger, R. G., Ruczinski, I., Hetmanski, J. B., Wu, T., Murray, T., Redett, R. J., Wilcox, A. J., Lie, R. T., Jabs, E. W., Wu-Chou, Y. H., Chen, P. K., Wang, H., Ye, X., Yeow, V., Chong, S. S., Shi, B., Christensen, K., Scott, A. F., Patel, P., Cheah, F. and Beaty, T. H. (2012), Genome wide study of maternal and parent-of-origin effects on the etiology of orofacial clefts. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 784–794. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35257
How to Cite this Article: Shi M, Murray JC, Marazita ML, Munger RG, Ruczinski I, Hetmanski JB, Wu T, Murray T, Redett RJ, Wilcox AJ, Lie RT, Jabs EW, Wu-Chou, YH, Chen PK, Wang H, Ye X, Yeow V, Chong SS, Shi B, Christensen K, Scott AF, Patel P, Cheah F, Beaty TH. 2012. Genome wide study of maternal and parent-of-origin effects on the etiology of orofacial clefts. Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:784–794.
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
- National Institute for Dental and Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: U01-DE-018993
- National Institute of Dental & Craniofacial Research. Grant Numbers: R21-DE-013707, R37-DE-08559, R01-DE-014581
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!