How to Cite this Article: Toral-López J, Buentello-Volante B, Balderas-Minor MM, Amezcua-Herrera C, Valdes-Miranda JM, González-Huerta LM, Gudiño M, Cuevas-Covarrubias SA, Zenteno JC. 2012. An intellectually disabled patient with the 5q14.3q15 microdeletion syndrome associated with an apparently de novo t(2;5)(q13;q14). Am J Med Genet Part A 158A:942–946.
An intellectually disabled patient with the 5q14.3q15 microdeletion syndrome associated with an apparently de novo t(2;5)(q13;q14)†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 4, pages 942–946, April 2012
How to Cite
Toral-López, J., Buentello-Volante, B., Balderas-Minor, M. M., Amezcua-Herrera, C., Valdes-Miranda, J. M., González-Huerta, L. Ma., Gudiño, M., Cuevas-Covarrubias, S. A. and Zenteno, J. C. (2012), An intellectually disabled patient with the 5q14.3q15 microdeletion syndrome associated with an apparently de novo t(2;5)(q13;q14). Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 942–946. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35262
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!