Conflicts of interest: None.
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1158–1163, May 2012
How to Cite
Sohn, Y. B., Park, S. W., Kim, S.-H., Cho, S.-Y., Ji, S.-T., Kwon, E. K., Han, S. J., Oh, S. J., Park, Y. J., Ko, A.-R., Paik, K.-H., Lee, J., Lee, D. H. and Jin, D.-K. (2012), Enzyme replacement therapy improves joint motion and outcome of the 12-min walk test in a mucopolysaccharidosis type VI patient previously treated with bone marrow transplantation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1158–1163. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35263
How to Cite this Article: Sohn YB, Park SW, Kim S-H, Cho S-Y, Ji S-T, Kwon EK, Han SJ, Oh SJ, Park YJ, Ko A-R, Paik K-H, Lee J, Lee DH, Jin D-K. 2012. Enzyme replacement therapy improves joint motion and outcome of the 12-min walk test in a mucopolysaccharidosis type VI patient previously treated with bone marrow transplantation. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1158–1163.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
- Korea Healthcare technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080588
- Samsung Biomedical Research Institute. Grant Number: SBRI C-A6-427-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!