Conflicts of interest: None.
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1158–1163, May 2012
How to Cite
Sohn, Y. B., Park, S. W., Kim, S.-H., Cho, S.-Y., Ji, S.-T., Kwon, E. K., Han, S. J., Oh, S. J., Park, Y. J., Ko, A.-R., Paik, K.-H., Lee, J., Lee, D. H. and Jin, D.-K. (2012), Enzyme replacement therapy improves joint motion and outcome of the 12-min walk test in a mucopolysaccharidosis type VI patient previously treated with bone marrow transplantation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1158–1163. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35263
How to Cite this Article: Sohn YB, Park SW, Kim S-H, Cho S-Y, Ji S-T, Kwon EK, Han SJ, Oh SJ, Park YJ, Ko A-R, Paik K-H, Lee J, Lee DH, Jin D-K. 2012. Enzyme replacement therapy improves joint motion and outcome of the 12-min walk test in a mucopolysaccharidosis type VI patient previously treated with bone marrow transplantation. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1158–1163.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
- Korea Healthcare technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080588
- Samsung Biomedical Research Institute. Grant Number: SBRI C-A6-427-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!