How to Cite this Article: Castori M, Ritelli M, Zoppi N, Molisso L, Chiarelli N, Zaccagna F, Grammatico P, Colombi M. 2012. Adult presentation of arterial tortuosity syndrome in a 51-year-old woman with a novel homozygous c.1411+1G>A mutation in the SLC2A10 gene. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1164–1169.
Adult presentation of arterial tortuosity syndrome in a 51-year-old woman with a novel homozygous c.1411+1G>A mutation in the SLC2A10 gene†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1164–1169, May 2012
How to Cite
Castori, M., Ritelli, M., Zoppi, N., Molisso, L., Chiarelli, N., Zaccagna, F., Grammatico, P. and Colombi, M. (2012), Adult presentation of arterial tortuosity syndrome in a 51-year-old woman with a novel homozygous c.1411+1G>A mutation in the SLC2A10 gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1164–1169. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35266
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
- Ministero dell'Istruzione dell'Università e della Ricerca, Fondo per gli Investimenti della Ricerca di Base 2010–2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!