How to Cite this Article: Fisch GS. 2012. Autism and epistemology III: Child development, behavioral stability, and reliability of measurement. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:969–979.
Autism and epistemology III: Child development, behavioral stability, and reliability of measurement†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 969–979, May 2012
How to Cite
Fisch, G. S. (2012), Autism and epistemology III: Child development, behavioral stability, and reliability of measurement. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 969–979. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35269
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!