How to Cite this Article: Brasil AS, Malaquias AC, Kim CA, Krieger JE, Jorge AAL, Pereira AC, Bertola DR. 2012. KRAS gene mutations in Noonan syndrome familial cases cluster in the vicinity of the switch II region of the G-domain: Report of another family with metopic craniosynostosis. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1178–1184.
KRAS gene mutations in Noonan syndrome familial cases cluster in the vicinity of the switch II region of the G-domain: Report of another family with metopic craniosynostosis†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1178–1184, May 2012
How to Cite
Brasil, A. S., Malaquias, A. C., Kim, C. A., Krieger, J. E., Jorge, A. A.L., Pereira, A. C. and Bertola, D. R. (2012), KRAS gene mutations in Noonan syndrome familial cases cluster in the vicinity of the switch II region of the G-domain: Report of another family with metopic craniosynostosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1178–1184. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35270
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Number: 08/50184-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!