How to Cite this Article: Brusius-Facchin AC, De Souza CFM, Schwartz IVD, Riegel M, Melaragno MI, Correia P, Moraes LM, Llerena J, Giugliani R, Leistner- Segal S. 2012. Severe phenotype in MPS II patients associated with a large deletion including contiguous genes. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1055–1059.
Severe phenotype in MPS II patients associated with a large deletion including contiguous genes†
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1055–1059, May 2012
How to Cite
Brusius-Facchin, A. C., De Souza, C. F. M., Schwartz, I. V. D., Riegel, M., Melaragno, M. I., Correia, P., Moraes, L. M., Llerena, J., Giugliani, R. and Leistner-Segal, S. (2012), Severe phenotype in MPS II patients associated with a large deletion including contiguous genes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1055–1059. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35271
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- Rede BRIM-CNPq. Grant Number: 402012/2010-0
- Brazilian MPS Network (Rede MPS Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!