How to Cite this Article: Mégarbané A, Hanna N, Chouery E, Jalkh N, Mehawej C, Boileau C. 2012. Marfanoid habitus, inguinal hernia, advanced bone age, and distinctive facial features: A new collagenopathy? Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1185–1189.
Marfanoid habitus, inguinal hernia, advanced bone age, and distinctive facial features: A new collagenopathy?†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1185–1189, May 2012
How to Cite
Mégarbané, A., Hanna, N., Chouery, E., Jalkh, N., Mehawej, C. and Boileau, C. (2012), Marfanoid habitus, inguinal hernia, advanced bone age, and distinctive facial features: A new collagenopathy?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1185–1189. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35279
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
- Association Française contre la Myopathie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!