How to Cite this Article: Madrigal I, Martinez M, Rodriguez-Revenga L, Carrió A, Milà M. 2012. 12p13 Rearrangements: 6 Mb Deletion Responsible for ID/MCA and reciprocal Duplication without Clinical Responsibility. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1071–1076.
12p13 rearrangements: 6 Mb deletion responsible for ID/MCA and reciprocal duplication without clinical responsibility†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1071–1076, May 2012
How to Cite
Madrigal, I., Martinez, M., Rodriguez-Revenga, L., Carrió, A. and Milà, M. (2012), 12p13 rearrangements: 6 Mb deletion responsible for ID/MCA and reciprocal duplication without clinical responsibility. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1071–1076. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35287
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!