How to Cite this Article: Quaio CRDC, Carvalho JF, da Silva CA, Bueno C, Brasil AS, Pereira AC, Jorge AAL, Malaquias AC, Kim CA, Bertola. DR. Autoimmune disease and multiple autoantibodies in 42 patients with RASopathies. 2012. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1077–1082.
Autoimmune disease and multiple autoantibodies in 42 patients with RASopathies†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1077–1082, May 2012
How to Cite
Quaio, C. R.D.C., Carvalho, J. F., da Silva, C. A., Bueno, C., Brasil, A. S., Pereira, A. C., Jorge, A. A.L., Malaquias, A. C., Kim, C. A. and Bertola, D. R. (2012), Autoimmune disease and multiple autoantibodies in 42 patients with RASopathies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1077–1082. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35290
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 07/59555-0, 08/50184-2
- CNPQ. Grant Numbers: 301477/2009-4, 300248/2008-3, 300665/2009-1
- Federico Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!