This work is dedicated to the memory of Matteo.
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1221–1224, May 2012
How to Cite
Sorensen, P. L., Basuta, K., Mendoza-Morales, G., Gane, L. W., Schneider, A., Hagerman, R. and Tassone, F. (2012), A fragile X sibship from a consanguineous family with a compound heterozygous female and partially methylated full mutation male. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1221–1224. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35293
How to Cite this Article: Sorensen PL, Basuta K, Mendoza-Morales G, Gane LW, Schneider A, Hagerman R, Tassone F. 2012. A fragile X sibship from a consanguineous family with a compound heterozygous female and partially methylated full mutation male. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1221–1224.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: HD036071, HD02274
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!