How to Cite this Article: Burkitt-Wright EMM, Bradley L, Shorto J, McConnell VPM, Gannon C, Firth HV, Park S-M, D'Amore A, Munyard PF, Turnpenny PD, Charlton A, Wilson M, Kerr B. 2012. Neonatal lethal Costello syndrome and unusual dinucleotide deletion/insertion mutations in HRAS predicting p.Gly12Val. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1102–1110.
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1102–1110, May 2012
How to Cite
Burkitt-Wright, E. M.M., Bradley, L., Shorto, J., McConnell, V. P.M., Gannon, C., Firth, H. V., Park, S.-M., D'Amore, A., Munyard, P. F., Turnpenny, P. D., Charlton, A., Wilson, M. and Kerr, B. (2012), Neonatal lethal Costello syndrome and unusual dinucleotide deletion/insertion mutations in HRAS predicting p.Gly12Val. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1102–1110. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35296
The authors have no competing interests to declare.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- Wellcome trust
- UK National Institute for Health Research's Manchester Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!