How to Cite this Article: Stevens CA, Chiang P-W, Messiaen LM. 2012. Café-au-lait macules and intertriginous freckling in piebaldism: Clinical overlap with neurofibromatosis type 1 and Legius syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1195–1199.
Café-au-lait macules and intertriginous freckling in piebaldism: Clinical overlap with neurofibromatosis type 1 and Legius syndrome†
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1195–1199, May 2012
How to Cite
Stevens, C. A., Chiang, P.-W. and Messiaen, L. M. (2012), Café-au-lait macules and intertriginous freckling in piebaldism: Clinical overlap with neurofibromatosis type 1 and Legius syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1195–1199. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35297
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!