How to Cite this Article: Park H-D, Ko A-R, Ki C-S, Lee S-Y, Kim J-W, Cho SY, Kim SH, Park SW, Sohn YB, Jin D-K. 2013. Five novel mutations of GALNS in Korean patients with mucopolysaccharidosis IVA. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A: 509–517.
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 3, pages 509–517, March 2013
How to Cite
Park, H.-D., Ko, A.-R., Ki, C.-S., Lee, S.-Y., Kim, J.-W., Cho, S. Y., Kim, S. H., Park, S. W., Sohn, Y. B. and Jin, D.-K. (2013), Five novel mutations of GALNS in Korean patients with mucopolysaccharidosis IVA. Am. J. Med. Genet., 161: 509–517. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35298
Hyung-Doo Park and Ah-Ra Ko contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A080588
- Samsung Biomedical Research Institute. Grant Number: SBRI C-A6-427-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!