How to Cite this Article: Hannes F, Hammond P, Quarrell O, Fryns J-P, Devriendt K, Vermeesch JR. 2012. A microdeletion proximal of the critical deletion region is associated with mild Wolf–Hirschhorn syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:996–1004.
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 996–1004, May 2012
How to Cite
Hannes, F., Hammond, P., Quarrell, O., Fryns, J.-P., Devriendt, K. and Vermeesch, J. R. (2012), A microdeletion proximal of the critical deletion region is associated with mild Wolf–Hirschhorn syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 996–1004. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35299
The authors report no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Deletions involving genes WHSC1 and LETM1 may be necessary, but are not sufficient to cause Wolf–Hirschhorn Syndrome, European Journal of Human Genetics, 2014, 22, 4, 464, , , , , , ,
- 2Genetic insights into the functional elements of language, Human Genetics, 2013, 132, 9, 959, ,
- 3Atypical face shape and genomic structural variants in epilepsy, Brain, 2012, 135, 10, 3101, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Genotype-Phenotype Characterization of Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome Confirmed by FISH: Case Reports, Case Reports in Genetics, 2012, 2012, 1, , , , ,