How to Cite this Article: Désir J, Cassart M, Donner C, Coucke P, Abramowicz M, Mortier G. 2012. Spondyloperipheral dysplasia as the mosaic form of platyspondylic lethal skeletal dyplasia Torrance type in mother and fetus with the same COL2A1 mutation. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1948–1952.
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 8, pages 1948–1952, August 2012
How to Cite
Désir, J., Cassart, M., Donner, C., Coucke, P., Abramowicz, M. and Mortier, G. (2012), Spondyloperipheral dysplasia as the mosaic form of platyspondylic lethal skeletal dyplasia torrance type in mother and fetus with the same COL2A1 mutation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1948–1952. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35301
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- Belgian FNRS and the Fonds Erasme
- Research Foundation-Flanders. Grant Number: G.0331.03
- Ghent University. Grant Number: 12051203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!