How to Cite this Article: Loucks C, Parboosingh JS, Chong JX, Ober C, Siu VM, Hegele RA, Rupar CA, McLeod DR, Pinto A, Chudley AE, Innes AM. 2012. A shared founder mutation underlies restrictive dermopathy in Old Colony (Dutch-German) Mennonite and Hutterite patients in North America. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1229–1232.
A shared founder mutation underlies restrictive dermopathy in Old Colony (Dutch-German) Mennonite and Hutterite patients in North America†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 5, pages 1229–1232, May 2012
How to Cite
Loucks, C., Parboosingh, J. S., Chong, J. X., Ober, C., Siu, V. M., Hegele, R. A., Rupar, C. A., McLeod, D. R., Pinto, A., Chudley, A. E. and Innes, A. M. (2012), A shared founder mutation underlies restrictive dermopathy in Old Colony (Dutch-German) Mennonite and Hutterite patients in North America. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1229–1232. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35302
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!