Associate Professor in Neonatalogy.
Simplified gyral pattern with cerebellar hypoplasia in Sedaghatian type spondylometaphyseal dysplasia: A clinical report and review of the literature†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 6, pages 1400–1405, June 2012
How to Cite
Aygun, C., Celik, F. C., Nural, M. S., Azak, E., Kucukoduk, Ş., Ogur, G. and Incesu, L. (2012), Simplified gyral pattern with cerebellar hypoplasia in Sedaghatian type spondylometaphyseal dysplasia: A clinical report and review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1400–1405. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35306
How to Cite this Article: Aygun C, Celik FC, Nural MS, Azak E, Kucukoduk Ş, Ogur G, Incesu L. 2012. Simplified gyral pattern with cerebellar hypoplasia in Sedaghatian type spondylometaphyseal dysplasia: A clinical report and review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1400–1405.
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!