Xq25 duplications encompassing GRIA3 and STAG2 genes in two families convey recognizable X-linked intellectual disability with distinctive facial appearance
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 6, pages 1370–1375, June 2013
How to Cite
2012. Xq25 duplications encompassing GRIA3 and STAG2 genes in two families convey recognizable X-linked intellectual disability with distinctive facial appearance. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1370–1375., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale
- Fondation de France
- Fondation Orange
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!