Xq25 duplications encompassing GRIA3 and STAG2 genes in two families convey recognizable X-linked intellectual disability with distinctive facial appearance
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 161, Issue 6, pages 1370–1375, June 2013
How to Cite
2012. Xq25 duplications encompassing GRIA3 and STAG2 genes in two families convey recognizable X-linked intellectual disability with distinctive facial appearance. Am J Med Genet Part A 161A:1370–1375., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale
- Fondation de France
- Fondation Orange
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!