How to Cite this Article: Fukami M, Tsuchiya T, Takada S, Kanbara A, Asahara H, Igarashi A, Kamiyama Y, Nishimura G, Ogata T. 2012. Complex genomic rearrangement in the SOX9 5′ region in a patient with Pierre Robin sequence and hypoplastic left scapula. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:1529–1534.
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 7, pages 1529–1534, July 2012
How to Cite
Fukami, M., Tsuchiya, T., Takada, S., Kanbara, A., Asahara, H., Igarashi, A., Kamiyama, Y., Nishimura, G. and Ogata, T. (2012), Complex genomic rearrangement in the SOX9 5′ region in a patient with Pierre Robin sequence and hypoplastic left scapula. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 1529–1534. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35308
Maki Fukami, Takayoshi Tsuchiya, and Shuji Takada contributed equally to this work.
The authors have no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT). Grant Number: 22132004
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 23390249
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. Grant Numbers: 10103415, 11103332
- National Center for Child Health and Development. Grant Number: 23A-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!