Former Summer Student.
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 158A, Issue 9, pages 2194–2203, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Yang, W., Shaw, N., Perloff, S., Carmichael, S. L., Finnell, R. H., Shaw, G. M. and Lammer, E. J. (2012), Thymidylate synthase polymorphisms and risk of conotruncal heart defects. Am. J. Med. Genet., 158A: 2194–2203. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35310
How to Cite this Article: Zhu H, Yang W, Shaw N, Perloff S, Carmichael SL, Finnell RH, Shaw GM, Lammer EJ. 2012. Thymidylate synthase polymorphisms and risk of conotruncal heart defects. Am J Med Genet Part A. 158A:2194–2203.
All authors declared no conflict of interest related to this article.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Health/National Heart Lung & Blood Institute R01s. Grant Numbers: HL085859, HL077708
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R21 HD058912
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Center of Excellence Award. Grant Number: U50/CCU913241
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajmg_35310_sm_SupplTab5.doc||114K||Table V Supporting Information: Gene-folate interactions and risk for conotruncal heart defects (P value<0.05 for interaction)|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.